Quality and Environmental Controls
Quality is at the heart of all of our operations. We are committed to excellence and always endeavour to exceed our customers’ expectations in terms of our product quality and service levels.
We have several global accreditation’s, including ISO 9001/14001, our UK manufacturing facility is also UL approved and AS9100C/TS16949 compliant.
We take our quality and environmental responsibilities very seriously and this is demonstrated across all aspects of our business
As part of our continual improvement, we are always assessing our practices and implementing new measures for increasing quality and efficiency. This ensures that we can provide the best service possible to our customers.
To ensure the tightest quality controls we adhere to strict quality protocols:
- Sample Process: IIMN, FMEAs, R&R Studies, Control Plans, Capability Studies and Customer Specific Reports.
- Production Documentation: Work Instruction, Visual Aids, Flow Diagrams, SPC Charts & Control Plans.
- Production: 1st off Prototype Batch, Customer Approval/Sign Off, Full Production, In Process Testing (SPC/PMC/First offs), End of Line Testing & Quality Audits Ongoing.
- Feasibility Review.
- PSW/ISIR/PPAP/Customer Approval.
- IIMN Approval.
- World leading scheduling software to make sure that we work to the most efficient production plans.